Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lemons and Lemonaide

The past few days we've been dealt with chilly, rainy weather.  Here in Southern California, we're not accustomed to doing for days without the warm sunshine.  So this morning, I decided to get out for a nice long walk along the Santa Ana River and turn the gloomy weather into a melancholy backdrop for my exercise.  And just in case, I took my point-and-shoot camera with me in case there was anything that caught my eyes.

As luck would have it, I was rewarded for my efforts...great exercise and some fun photos!  I saw a number of folks on bicycles braving the wet pavement and wind chill that comes with cycling.  I also saw the artistic expression of flowers that someone left on top of a chain link fence.

Hey, wait a minute?  The sun is starting to come out...AND it's already above 60 degrees!  Gotta go...








No comments:

Post a Comment